Tuesday, March 13, 2007

You Left Your Name, Part 2

Sorry for the delay! Just got back from Cape Town and LA and now in Boston. Here's the rest!


Misocrazy:
  1. 1. You turned me on to DDR and for that I will be forever grateful
    2. It's a Sunshine Day by the Brady Bunch/13 Going on 30
    3. Mango Peach with chunks of pineapple.
  2. 4. I still can't believe I didn't tell you about you-know-who in our UCLA group of fun.
  3. 5. Sitting on the couch at Overland Estate, eating noodles that one of the boys had made. cute glasses, short hair and of course, with Squeakers.
    6. dolphin - playful, carefree, intelligent and gets along with humans.
    7. But seriously, are you gonna give me first dibs on your great giveaways when you move?

Kevin:


1. I like your shoe collection and when you wear hats.
2. Anything song by JT or the Dragonball Z movie.
3. Blue Raspberry.
4. Long time no talk.
5. Sitting in Gary's living room at his bday party, wearing agraphic tee with spikyish hair and a bandana on your wrist. you felt compelled to explain the hyphy phenomenon to me.
6. a monkey.
7. what kind of accent is that exactly anyway?




Mamapork:

1. Your flickr pics remind me of the stock photography of a model family.
2. Sex in the City. But you're Carrie with the baby, not Miranda. but with Charlotte's maternal instincts. And i know it's not a movie, but hey, what ya gonna do?
3. Strawberry banana.
4. Did you know that Mr. Entertainment guy asked me for my number?
5. We met up for lunch with June at Yahoo! You had long hair and a cute outfit involving boots.
6. Koala.
7. How the heck do you look so hot as a mom?


Arshad:


1. I love the fact that you have a wombat in your house and stoop season on your stoop.
2. Fuzzy by The Incredible Moses Leroy.
3. Apple. Fuji, if they made it in that variety.
4. I'll be a meat eater with you.
5. At your house, to play weboggle. You made me a drink and was wearing sandals in the house.
6. Lion.
7. What did your hair look like when you were at that school, Cornell. Ever heard of it?

4 Comments:

Blogger snarsh said...

I'm glad you think of me as that pompous Cornellian. I try so hard.
This is the only digital photo (for now) that I have of my college years. Those are also the days that I experimented a lot with photoshop - so the reflection on my glasses is (poorly) enhanced.

http://www.slackers.net/~arshad/arshbig2.jpg

And you're the first person who's (beknownst to me) thought of me as a Lion. Is that good? I thought I was a tiger. But next life, I'm coming back as a puppy.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

Aww... that section was great Dee. And I didn't know I remind you of a Koala... that's pretty funny. I thought you would say Hello Kitty Haha.

11:41 AM  
Blogger snarsh said...

I think I figured out why I'm a lion.

roar.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. I admire what you said in Vegas. Right after the two tables of people left brunch at the Bellagio to go watch the game. It conveyed a great sense of self-confidence and made me glad I wasn't on the other side of the thought. I hope you know what I'm talking about. But even if you don't, that's ok.

2. You'd think I could think of one, but I can't. It's so weird.

3. Nutella

4. It's comfort food that you wear, i.e., this place is full of disfigured Russians.

5. I don't remember. I guess that makes it not really first. Weren't you always there? Medjool, maybe.

6. Not a cat! Not a dog either, though. Maybe a shark.

7. When was the last time you were angry?

8. This is as close as it gets.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home