Monday, August 08, 2005

happy monday

you know how some mornings you wake up and you think, "man, i'm looking good, i'm feeling good, i'm feelin' it - today's gonna be a good day."

This morning was not one of those.

i woke up this morning in that not-really-woken-up feeling where i still had this heavy fog of drowsiness over me and could not shake it. then i forgot which block i parked my car, made a wrong turn on the way to an important meeting, showed up late, started to fall asleep during the meeting, got lost on the way back to the office and then had a dumpster lid close abruptly in my face (long story). And it's not even 11 am yet!

good times. good times.

something tells me it's gonna be a long day...

2 Comments:

Blogger exasparater said...

anyway after a happy weekend every one use to be a bit tired on monday.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jenny Lee Photography said...

Argh, Mondays...I'm having one of those 'I can't say awake' days today. I can't stop falling asleep in the car on the way TO and even going BACK from work... poor papapork... I car, he pull.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home