Friday, April 29, 2005

sometimes you just need a hug

i haven't slept earlier than 3 am every day this week (this time it's actually for studying), i had 9 hours of class and two intense midterms today and i have five assignments due on monday to look forward to. i have run out of clean laundry, my room looks like a tornado ran through it (you think i'm exaggerating...), i have only strawberries and molding hummus in my fridge (i guess i need some sustanance since it's 9:30 pm now) and all i wanted to do when i came home was collapse in bed and get a big hug. you know the kind of hug when a person's arms shroud you and you let out the deepest sigh you can as though all the built-up tension in you is released completely in those few seconds? that's what i wanted. or maybe it was needed.

but no one was home. and my boyfriend in california was too busy at work to be sympathetic or hold a conversation. and i'm in one of those moods where i actually don't really want to talk to anyone. just me, my pjs and maybe some sex in the city or some other indulgence for tonight.

perhaps i see the always reliable massage in my future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home